Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wreck this journal...why???

I'm not much of a blogger. I have never been great at expressing thoughts and feelings on paper...I'm more of a facts and science girl. Luckily, this blog isn't about composing a novel, but more of a documentary...a documentary about a creative journey involving two friends (best friends that go way back...probably before this life). One that makes you think outside the box. In our mutual possession, we contain a journal (brain child of author Keri Smith)...the journal tells you to do crazy, unnatural things; like take it on a walk, shower with it, tear out perfectly good pages. Its goes against ever organizational bone in my body but I'm willing to do what it says...maybe it will be therapeutic in the process...allow one to be creative in an unconventional way... ~Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

How would you WRECK THIS JOURNAL?